- Pastor is closely monitoring on reported cases in our surrounding areas. Adjustments to services and schedules will be made accordingly.
- An information sheet on (COVID-19) will be placed in church bulletin this Sunday.
- We have a team in place that will sanitize all touched surfaces after each service. This includes door handles, tables, sinks, church vans, etc.
- Extra care will be placed in our Church Nursery, Sunday School rooms, and gym. Toys and rooms will be thoroughly sanitized after each service.
- We will continue to have Sunday School and Sunday Morning Worship and Wednesday Night Prayer/Bible Study (No Kid’s for Christ). Sunday Evening Service will be moved to online. Use this as an opportunity to view, share, and promote our online capabilities.
- Kid’s for Christ Wednesday night program will be cancelled at least for the next 2 weeks. We will follow the schedule for inclement weather, which follows Henry County Public Schools closures.
- All additional events for the church will be cancelled or postponed until further notice. (Example: choir practice, prayer breakfast, children events, etc.)
- Prayer Breakfast for Tuesday, March 14, 2020 will be cancelled until next month.
- Sunday School teachers please limit the number of toys used in classroom to reduce the amount of items to be cleaned.
- We will refrain from the fellowship/handshaking time in all services. Please offer a smile, a “good morning,” “glad to have you,” “good evening,” etc. in substitution for a handshake or personal contact.
- Offer to open doors for those entering/leaving church in substitution for handshake/hug.
- Church Bulletins will be placed on a podium in the foyer for your convenience.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water.
- Use hand sanitizer provided throughout the church, and in the pews.
- Get out of the habit of touching your face, mouth, or eyes.
- Use a Kleenex to cover your mouth and nose if you need to cough or sneeze. Another preventative measure is to sneeze or cough into your sleeve. Wash hands thoroughly afterward.
- Stay home if you or your family are sick. Services may be viewed live online, listen to our podcast, or request CDs.
- Live services may be viewed online on Facebook and church website.
- This is a good time to consider, and sign up for online giving using our app, EasyTithe.
- Serve on our cleaning crew to sanitize surfaces after each service.
- Our church has full capability to stream services online both at the church and in the studio at Pastor’s home, in the event this is needed.
- Serve in some capacity at the church or community to help others and to show the love of Christ.
- Share Gospel with others to dispel fear and how to have peace in knowing Jesus Christ.